- Lost 30 pounds and have kept it off. This may not seem like a lot to some people but for me it's HUGE. I am over 100 pounds overweight and I struggle, really struggle to lose weight.
- Moved my business office from the downstairs family room to the spare bedroom upstairs.
- Become slightly more organized (I'll always struggle with this one...) I've decided that I don't procrastinate I just do better under pressure.
|Dream Office found on Pinterest|
Phase two is going to include the following goals:
- Lose another 30 pounds. I won't be able to lose the next 30 as fast as the first 30, but I'm not giving up.
- Finish organizing the new office. Everything has been moved in but nothing is put away in a way that allows it to be uncluttered and usuable. I need usuable!!
- Begin reclaiming the family room from my crafts and general clutter. The ceramics business has exploded into our living area. Now that the business end has been removed, I want to get back to using the storage room as my studio. My husband did a wonderful job of helping me get things set up, I just need to finish the move into the room.
I'd love to complete phase two by June 2013, but I want to be realistic. The weight didn't come on, the disorganization of the office didn't happen, and the creep into the family room didn't occur in less than 8 months. It may take longer to accomplish one item on the list let alone three.
|Dragonfly Jewelry Box from GrapeVine Ceramics & Gifts|