Monday, April 4, 2011

Everyone needs a touch a whimsy...

I don't know about you but I enjoy a touch of whimsy in my garden. So I decided to introduce our Rockhead Garden Decor to our Etsy store.

The first in a set of three, Pappy has a smile to brighten your day. Watching your flowers grow is his passion and past time in his retirement. He used tend pet rocks in his earlier days, and if you look at all his cracks and wrinkles they gave him a run for his money.



He's such a character that you'll want to meet his sons Mo and Larry.


I can just see Pappy watching this dragonfly created by bzb designs.


Bottlecap Bug Buddy Plant Decoration - Brew by bzb designs.

15 comments:

  1. those are totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little guys would look great in any garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love him....so cute...I have lots of little guys in my garden too but none that cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever, and I love the name "Rockhead Garden Decor"! It's just as cute as Pappy and the Bottlecap Bug. Great ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! I might have to get one for my father in law.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Deb at: uniquecozytreasures

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are really clever. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very talented! they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol, such cute rocks! They'll surely brighten anyone's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute! The HUGE smile is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete