Friday, April 1, 2011

A Touch of Paris

Ever since I was a little girl and my aunt went on her senior trip to Europe, I have dreamed of France. I've created and collected bits and pieces to keep the dream alive. This Ceramic Fleur de Lis Keepsake BoxI don't know if it is the symbolism or my love of wrought iron that draws me to the fleur de lis, but something does. There's just something so fluid about it.




While I was dreaming I went window shopping on Etsy and found these great items:

This photograph by onepointsixphoto shows some the the iron work as it ages that I love best.

Lichen and fleur de lis scroll fine art photo by onepointsixphoto

I could see these finials by historicalproducts on my mantel place.

European Finial by historicalproducts
Don't forget about NELDesigns giveaway. You can find details on AddSomeStitches blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment