Thursday, March 10, 2011

Great Opportunity

I'm so excited to offer this opportunity!

GrapeVine Ceramics is going to start an affiliate progam. I admit I'm stealing this idea from Handmadeology's post by GwenDelicious about increasing traffic to your store, but I really like the idea of driving traffic to my business whether it's my online presence on Etsy or my face-to-face presence at the shop and craft shows. I may even come up with a program for my husband's automotive shop.

It's a win-win situation as far as I'm concerned. My affiliates get to earn product and I get new customers at minimal cost. To become an affiliate, all you need to do is contact me and we'll get started. If you want more information before you jump in please see the Affiliate Program tab at the top of this blog.

I hope to hear from you soon, I can't wait to get started.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about this! I hope this does amazing things for you!

    ReplyDelete