Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kansas Etsy Team

In my February 23rd post, I mentioned how I had joined several teams on Etsy. One of them is the Kansas Etsy Team. It is open to all Etsians that call Kansas home. It's a great group of people all promoting others from their home state.

If you look around you'll find: photography from Steve of Country Windows in Manhattan; upcycled items from Mary Ellen of MaryZoom in Goodland; soaps and lotions by Angie of Crimson Hill; and hand-stamped jewelry by Amber of Curiously Sappy in Prairie Village. We are definitley an eclectic group spanning the entire state. I can personally attest to the quality available from at least two that are mentioned and look forward to seeing what the others have to offer.

We chose as a group to participate in monthly challenges, the first of which was due March 5th. The following items have been submitted for your review:


To determine the winner we are asking you to vote for your favorite item at the Kansas Etsy Team Blog. The winner gets "bragging rights" at the choice of the theme for the next challenge.

If you would like to see what else the Kansas Etsy Team has to offer, search the Etsy site under "all items" by typing in "ket team" in the search window.

I have something that I think is really exciting to announce in my next post, so check back on Friday!

25 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun with your new team and your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck and looks like the Kansas team has alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! GO KANSAS!!! I need to get to the blog and vote soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing about this team

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see that voting begins tomorrow. I'll check back to their blog to vote for you! Post a reminder in the Thursday thread ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to live in Olathe, KS. Good luck with your Kansas team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try to vote tomorrow. Good luck to the Kansas team!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to hear that you are having so much fun in your Kansas team. The teams with the most participation and conversation are the MOST beneficial (in my opinion)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea for a team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks and sounds like a lot of fun! I checked out your items, too! Love the painted bottle and the beaded cuff bracelet!
    Carol from Carol's Jewelry Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's great to have local support. congrats to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got my favorite picked out! Thanks for helping to get the word out, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to hear your upcoming exciting announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  14. will surely check back for your exciting news-
    and got you added to my blog :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep us posted about upcoming challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the things look great.
    Wow! Kansas is so far away. And I don't think I would be able to point it on a map. :p

    ReplyDelete