During those two weeks, I slowly began the process of getting back into walking. That first week my goal was to walk to the corner and back, every day for the entire week. I took baby steps since I hadn't had a regular regimen since the inflammation in my legs had gotten out of control and I would have stabbing pains through my calves whenever I walked any distance. Thanks to the Mangosteen and losing the initial 10 pounds the first three weeks, I didn't experience any of my previous problems.
The second week, my goal was to walk around the block. Guess what, I breezed through it at a reasonable pace every day. I didn't have pain and I wasn't out of breath. Max began to look forward to our walks and would go find his leash anytime I put on my tennis shoes.
During the first five weeks on the product I:
- Began the Genesis PURE core products
- Gave up pop
- Cut calories to 1200-1800 calories a day (Yes even with a McDonald's stop :)
- Cut back on eating out
- Adjusted our family budget
- Added Genesis PURE Green Coffee Bean to my routine
- Started a walking regimen in baby steps. I managed to get to walking around the block by the end of five weeks
The results that I saw:
- Better mood
- Better stress management
- Regular digestion and elimination
- I am more productive and have more energy
- I lost 20 pounds
- I continue to have HOPE!
|Leather Hunger Games Cuff|
by Michelle V Custom Leather Jewelry on Etsy