Thursday, January 17, 2013

I Found HOPE

Product Catalogs - If you'd like on let me know
When I began using the products from Genesis PURE I was a total skeptic. Having tried anything and everything I could get my hands on and afford to lose weight and to still be in the condition I was in - let's just say I wasn't going to fall into the "magic bullet" trap. Our customer checked back in a few days with my husband and he said he'd seen a change in me but if he'd have asked me I wouldn't have admitted it. This went on for two and a half weeks, I was watching for the placebo effect.

That said I did everything in my power to give Genesis PURE a real chance to work for me. The day I started I quit my 32 ounce a day pop addiction - cold turkey! We started eating out less, in part so I could start counting the calories I was eating and the other part was to make room in our budget for the product. I did continue to make McDonald's runs in the morning for breakfast for convenience sake, anyone who knows me, knows I am NOT a morning person.

My poison of choice - I've drank it for years
photo from the website: Shopping.com


As told in The Journey, I started on the Genesis PURE core (Cleanse, Balance, Build) and Mangosteen. the core helped me with digestion but the biggest change I saw was my stress level. I began dealing with my stress differently - I didn't make myself sick anymore, I didn't eat my way through my problems and I wasn't raising my voice to be heard. We had added the Mangosteen to try and deal with the inflammation  that I was experiencing from both my weight and my Lymphedemia condition. My joints didn't sound like Rice Krispies in the morning and the swelling in my legs started to become more controllable.

Here's the core!
Liquid Cleanse, Go-Yin, Nutrition and Cell Water

One of the things that made me think this may work was that these initial products were all in liquid form. My body wasn't having to work to absorb the vitamins and nutrients that were provided. No more pills sitting in my stomach waiting to dissolve.

Changes I made to give the product a chance:

  • Gave up pop
  • Cut calories to 1200-1800 calories a day (Yes even with a McDonald's stop :)
  • Cut back on eating out
  • Adjusted budget

Initial results that I saw in the first three weeks:
  • Better mood
  • Better stress management
  • Regular digestion
  • I was more productive and had more energy
  • I lost my first 10 pounds
  • Finally I found HOPE for the first time in years!!
Hope Whispers by hairbrained schemes

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I hope it works for you. Please keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I will, I'm finding writing about it helps to make me accountable.

    ReplyDelete