Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Journey

Live Keepsake Box
GrapeVineCeramicsGft.etsy.com
In last Wednesday's post I told you that I had lost 30 pounds and I want to share how I started the journey. It started not just as a quest to lose weight but a quest to find myself and be a healthier me.  

In the last 25 years I have gained, lost and gained again 200 pounds. I’ve dealt with major medical issues, had three babies and a lot of self-doubt. I like many people went looking for the “magic bullet.” That one thing that would just make the weight and my self-doubt just fade away. I’m living proof that the “magic bullet” doesn’t exist. I went through Weight Watchers, lost within 30 pounds of my goal weight. I was eating to the program and exercising. Somehow, I managed to gain all the weight back while I was still on the program. Then I started Phenfen, for me it was the “magic bullet.” Again I lost major weight, my doctor was very adamant that I cycled on and off it, which is probably the reason that I didn’t have any of the side effects that caused it to be recalled. Since then I’ve tried Lowfat diets, the Atkins diet, the South Beach diet, the Mediterranean diet and the Glycemic-Index diet all to no avail.

Then in September one of my husband’s clients convinced him that there was a product that could help us get healthier. At this point, the customer hadn’t met me and had no idea that I struggle with my weight, or that my husband was direly concerned for my health. He gave us the opportunity to try the product - if it worked we could replace his product. If it didn’t we could walk away and never look back. I became the guinea pig and was introduced to the Genesis PURE products. 



I began with the “Core” products that help you to “Cleanse, Balance and Build” your system and Mangosteen.  



I began to feel better and move better. More of my story - later...    

No comments:

Post a Comment